First off, I am here and safe. Secondly, I apologize ahead of time for any typing errors as this computer and keyboard are in spanish.
Things have been good. Not too too much to report. Tenisha is wonderful-- just as CUTE as ever!! Drove around and man oh man that is just going to be PLANE crazy... I don´t know what I was getting myself into when I said I would drive but God will provide, he already his. A man from Baylor will be here with his family and some students off and on the entire month of July so that´ll be a really good connnection to have.
A normalish day tomorrow getting stuff done and ready for camp next weekend and getting ready for all of the teams to come.
8 will come on Sunday
20 will come on Monday
Be in prayer for all of their travel safety and our preparation for them. Pray for rain-- they need it BAD here!
Jackie--- Tenisha has asked about you SO much! When she saw the picture I brought of us she kissed and kissed it. She ask about you by using your sign name and then signing blister up and down her arm... too funny! So basically she says HI and she misses and loves you!
I guess that´s all I better be going. I need to shower so I can sweat... ha! Just kidding! But it is just about bed time here.
Love you All!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my friend. My heart is happy but I want to cry at the same time. I want to be there so badly. I am tearing up just thinking about Tanisha. I am so glad that she remembers me. Thank you SO much for including this in your blog...it really means a lot to me :)
Please tell EVERYONE that I said hello. lol Use those pictures to your advantage. :)
LOVE YOU FRIEND!!!
Great, your safe!!! I'll be praying for you! May the Lord be with you and may His light shine through you while you are there.
Hey Miss B
Was so thankful to hear from you--shortest call ever--28 seconds--must be a record! Called Grandy--she'll take care of the card.
Tell all hi and kiss Tenisha. Be safe. Just honk that horn and holler--out of the way! you'll be fine!
love u MORE!
Post a Comment