Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Openings...

Hello!

It has been awhile but there really have been no new developments in this adventure. I've been busy with school and classes and writing a bagillion papers and book reports! I'm currently figuring out all the things I need to do in order to graduate May 9th. I think I'm figuring it out.

My future isn't to far away from me really stepping out into the "Real World". I'm NOT ready! Ha! I have been in prayer concerning different areas of interest that could possibly play a role in my future. At this point I am about three classes away from being done. I'm considering taking spanish classes at the community college in Temple (10-15 min. away) in the Spring.

I have heard from Robin off and on since the last time we Skyped. Tenisha is doing well. She has been staying home from school and is being taught by Robin. This is difficult for Robin, just one more task added to her plate-- be in prayer for her. But it has proven to be a very good thing for Tenisha. She is learning rapidly-- so much more than the school-- but that's not a big surprise.

That brings me to an opening. I would absolutely LOVE to go back to Honduras in the May/June range and stay for an extended period-- at least until Decemeber. Being Tenisha's teacher. Although, this proved to be a difficult task for me in July, I think having a strict school routine-- learning all subjects (math, reading, science, language) would be benefical for her education. I have been in contact with Robin concerning this matter and waiting on a montly budget to figure out how much money would need to be raised.

Please, Join me in prayer for clarity in the next few months concerning what I should do and where I should go. Pray for givers that would help join along side me in the process of raising funds.

Thank You All! For your faithfulness and prayers!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Sounds great!! The Lord will provide if this is where He wants you! Will continue to pray for clarity............

Anonymous said...

hey sugar, i would love to take that spanish class with you!! and we are probably going back to ceiba next summer to stay like we did this summer. wouldn't that be awesome if we could be there together again?!!?! email me at mrsmartha@grandecom.net about the spanish class. i'm totally serious. i need to learn spanish and i would love to hang with you and have a good reason to see you again!! love you honey!

martha