Saturday, May 31, 2008

down day...

Today was pretty much a lazy day. I'm posting early tonight because we are about to leave for church and I want to shower and finish painting something for camp and i only have an hour to do that. so i figured i would post now so incase some of that doesn't get done I will have updated you and then be able to do some more work tonight before bed.

We ran a lot of errands and picked up Robin's friends girls-- Sofia 8, Valentina 7, and Celeste 4. They are precious and all hearing. We have had fun playing with them and making crafts. I had 4 extra rainbows so I went ahead pulled those out for the girls to make and they did such a good job and had soo much fun!

We're about to head to church and then come back and finish very last minute stuff before the part of the teams start coming tomorrow.

Pray for all of their safety! Pray for Tenisha to have a good attitude. Pray for Robin, myself, and Sarah as we wrap up the last minute things.

4 comments:

Phillip said...

Yeah!! a lazy day!! Those are always good. You have a great time at church. I'm defiantly praying for you and for the teams safety as they fly and of course Tenisha. Oh btw is it still raining there?

Anonymous said...

Bridgette,
I am so proud of you and what you are doing. It makes an old teacher happy to be able to say that I once taught this young lady. If you will remember, I always told ya'll that when I was old and in my rocking chair I wanted to read about you and the wonderful things that you were doing in the world. I am praying for you every night for your safety and return to your family. Keep up the good work and I love you with all my heart. Love, Elaine Gassner

Anonymous said...

Hi Bridge,
We are all praying for you at church!
God bless, keep and bring you safely home!
Love and prayers for all your friends there and ll you come in contact with!
Love, Grandy

Jackie Rita said...

Lazy days are always welcomed when its that hot... I know it is since I've been there with you.

How do you like taking a shower for what seems like no reason an hour later :)