I spent the morning packing which was nice. I got mostly all of it done and just have to throw the last mintue things in there. It was nice and exciting to be packing to come home. I think like coming here I don´t think it has quite hit me that I will be home in well a day. But I am excited. God has continued to fill these days with blessings. I knew today was going to be full of God´s greatness because Tenisha and I were going to eat our traditional baleada´s at the mall and get a juice drink and then walk over to the Thomas house and spend the afternoon there playing Uno Attack. I just didn´t know HOW great of a gift he would give me.
We did walk to the mall and saw Kerry at work. That was great because they weren´t at church this week so I was kind of bummed hoping I would at least get to see him again. He is so special to me as well as Ruth, Errol, and my baby Kenneth. They are my favorite family. So I was excited to see him and give him one last hug. We went and ate an amazing Baleada and I got the canteloupe juice drink and drank part of David´s watermelon. We were on our way down the escalator when my present arrived....
Walking out of the Grocery store was Kerry holding Kenneth, Ruth, and Errol!! Oh My heart lept with joy! I left Martha in my dust-- sorry about that M, but I know you understand. I gave Ruth the biggest hug and got the biggest one back. I loved on my sweet Errol and my baby Kenneth-- he´s teething so he wasn´t feeling well. We stood there and chatted for a while. Then, we all hugged. Oh it was amazing. It wasn´t a sad goodbye. It was a I love you guys so much and Iím going to miss you and will see you later. I know sweet Kenneth is going to be SO big when I get back. But oh Thank you God for such a precious gift. The days are ending so well here.
We spent the afternoon at the Thomas house. We played Uno Attack a lot and they let me and Teni win... thanks ya´ll! We even enjoyed Martha´s amazingly COLD and very Dark -- thank you tin foil-- bedroom. We had tickle wars, pillow fights, the kids played in the rain, we baked more cookies, and they gave Tenisha Uno Attack for her birthday. The look on her face was priceless and I´m a goof and didn´t have the camera but I WILL take a picture of her with it. Martha brought us home and we said our see you laters.
Martha-- You have been such a sweet blessing in my life during this adventure. I am so thankful to God for crossing our paths here and allowing us to share Honduras. You´ll make it and I´m praying for you. Know that I´m only a blog away or you can always find me on FB! I LOVE YOU! Mucho!
We got home and ate ramen real fast. I braided Tenisha´s hair-- she requested, and you can´t say no to the child! There are 25 of those suckers in her hair. But they are PRECIOUS! Before praying with her I gave her one last thing. I bought us matching bracelets-- for the mother and the daughter-- I told her that she had made me a mother in July and I was so thankful for all of the time we had together. For her wonderful obeidence and the I loved her and would miss her but never forget her. I told her I would be back soon. It was a special time.
Now, I have a few things to do before going to bed to prepare for tomorrow. But Thank you all so much for your continued prayers for this past week-- the ¨last¨week. I have one major request tonight. For Robin´s safety in flying and for EVERYTHING to go smoothly. I know there is a storm in the gulf near Houston.. but please pray that it will only be minor in that area and that Robin will arrive her safely as planned and I will arrive home safely as planned.
You are all wonderful. I´m not sure I will blog tomorrow because it will be so full of excitment if not I will blog when I´m back in the US of A! Love You Guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey! I'm glad you got to see them all! It had to have been exciting! I'm praying for your trip back and robins there and that all will go well. 1 day left!! AHH I can't believe it! see you soon!!
it's really weird isn't it? only 1 more day! can't believe it--went so fast--so slow--crazy!
i'm so glad you got to see your baby kenneth again! awwwww
and the bracelets for you and teni--too special
k, be blessed
hugs and kisses
love u MORE!
I LOVE YOU BRIDGE!!!! You are awesome and I am changed after being with you this past month. Thank you for being there for me. Not just physically (companionship) but also emotionally (to continue venting press 1). God KNEW exactly what I needed to make my time here richer.....YOU! Have a super day today (Tues) say Happy Birthday to Teni for me (I love her!) and say hello to Robin (I KNOW she'll be in on time) and lastly HUG yourself for me like a million times really tight. See you in the states sugar. Have a safe trip home. I love you.
Post a Comment