So I think I finally got it. The tortillas that were made today are ABSOLUTELY wonderful and delicious! OH my gosh! They are SO good. I wasn´t even planning on making anymore before I left, but last I was telling Tenisha what we were going to do today and she was like and make tortillas? Who could tell her no? So we did and in the process I was thinking ok, we´ll just eat a few and save some for when Robin gets back... Um... can I just say Not Happening! Ha! We´re totally eating them tonight for dinner! hee hee...
Today has been pretty good too. I slept until 930 with no rooster call. I think I have finally learned how to sleep through it... wouldn´t you know 3 days before I come home and I´m able to sleep through it. But it was so wonderful and to be honest, I would have liked to have just layed there for a while. Unfortunately I didn´t so I started my day.
So far we have cleaned up the trash out of our driveway/front yard. You see our neighbors are really trashy and somehow all of their trash end up in our driveway making us look like the Trashy White Girls. So, we cleaned it up. In the mean time a man came by with his machettee and was like I´ll cut your grass for real cheap. It is kind of high around the trash can but I said no. He was like are you American? I was like you can´t tell huh cause I´m so tan? Ha! Just kidding I didn´t say that I was like yea. He was like I´ll cut it cheap. I was like no that´s ok and continued to clean. He walks off and says, ¨You´re are a cheap, a very cheap American.¨ ha! At this point I threw the last piece of trash away and walked inside hoping he doesn´t come back with his machette and get me... ha ha JUST KIDDING MOM!
We played a million games of Uno-- yea I gave in. She did such a great job helping me clean up and didn´t complain so I HAD to do it. Then we hung up the Welcome Home sign which looks GREAT and made the tortillas. Now I´m blogging early because I was SO excited about the tortillas. Besides, the evening will hold eating the amazing tortillas in a baleada form and playing more Uno, TV, journal, and sleep.
Pray for church tomorrow. I haven´t prepared anything other than a Thank You and encouragement to them. Pray for all the right words to come to me. Continue to pray for Orlan´s health, he´s doing much better. Love You All!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh, ur such a good mama--who could tell her no?! u are a mess! i'm glad ya'll got it all cleaned up and looking good for robin to come home--even tho you didn't take advantage of the "cheap" grass cutting! lol
hey, i forgot to ask you about nancy and robin. how are they?
k, have a blessed rest of the day! have fun with teni
love u MORE
hugs and kisses
You got em perfect now huh?!!!! Amazing! I really wanna try your tortillas! Ha uno huh? I would be insane if I played it as much as you. You should teach her Dutch Blitz, its a fast game its funner the more people you have but you can play it with two. I'm praying for you!!! Just 3 days, hurry! I can't wait! lol ttus!!
Bridgette,
Again I had to get caught up on your blog. I have been out-of-pocket the past week with family and a bad knee for me. I know you are excited about coming home, and I pray that you have a safe return.
May God bless you and keep you safe returning home.
Post a Comment