Friday, August 1, 2008

Sweet Day

Since Tenisha was out of school I figured it would be a great day to just spend at our ¨last¨ although technically speaking it´s not. Because we have tomorrow as a lazy day but then Sunday is church, Monday is school, and Tuesday Robin´s back! So today was the best.

We took a bus to El Centro-- the park/middle of town and went to Carrion and got her a SUPER cute outfit... she really enjoyed picking out about 4 different shirts and pants just to try on until we found the PERFECT birthday outfit. It was fun! We walked over to the hotdog stand so I could expirence the Honduras hotdog just one more time. Then, onto the juice place. I tried the cantaloupe one today. HOLY COW! It was SOO good. I´ve only got one more opportunity-- maybe two if I squeeze it in there to have one. So far the banana, pinapple, watermelon, and cantaloupe have been my favorites. I just can´t decide which one to end on... um... suggestions would be WONDERFUL! Anyway, then we made our way back to the bus stop and waited and waited and waited for us bus which eventually came and delivered us at our casa.

This afternoon we have played cards a million times, done all of her laundry, seen the biggest lizard ok ok it´s probably some type of iguana, and played more Uno. But I had to end the fun of it because I was getting my butt kicked and plus we´re both just tired. I did sleep until 9 this morning so that was pretty wonderful but I went to bed late so yea. Hoping to go to bed earlier tonight and sleep in again.

Tomorrow doesn´t hold too much. We´re going to make a super huge Welcome Home banner for Robin and hang it up in the dining room and then just hang out and probably play Uno. It´ll be fun though...

Anyway, it was a great ¨last¨day with her. Talk to ya´ll later!

1 comment:

Phillip said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Although I can't see how cantaloupe juice could be any good lol but I'll take your word on the. ;)You have fun these last few days. I'll see you SOON!! ttus