Your prayers were answered today and I can´t say how extremely happy I am. Robin´s flight was delayed for two hours but she is currently on her flight from San Pedro Sula and should be arriving at the house in the next 30 or 45 mintues. We are ALL SO excited!! We were going to meet her at the airport but have decided that due to a strike within the transportation system that would not be the best idea. So we are going to hide from her.
The house is decorated with a welcome home banner... a feliz cumpleanos tenisha sign... paper chain... stuff in the door way... and balloons... it´s very festive... We are going out to eat tonight and then eating birthday cake later... OO it is going to be SUCH a fun evening! I´m not sure if I will sleep... ha!
But I did want to post early because I know the moment that red head steps through that door our evening is going to be FULL! AHH!!! It´s so exciting!! I am excited to be coming home... Thanks for your continued prayers... They are appreciated... pray for my safe travel tomorrow. I have already printed out my boarding pass so I will for sure be on that plane! HA!
LOVE YOU ALL!! SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yeah! She made it back! Thats awesome! I still think I should go on strike, but I'm not sure how Uncle Sam would take that :P Sounds like your gonna have a ton of fun tonight, you be sure and take some pictures. I'm sure you will I just had to tell you lol Yeah! you'll be back tomorrow thats amazing I still can't believe it! I really can't! See you soon! TTUS!
have fun with your two favorite girls! get all the talking in--bet those hands are just a flying!
can't wait to see you!!!!!!!
be safe
hugs and kisses
love u MORE!
What an incredible "adventure" you have had this summer! Don't forget an ounce of it. Thank you Lord for opening Bridgette's eyes in such an awesome way this summer. Thank you that it was NO accident every person, every encounter, every detail of every day that YOU SET BEFORE HER!! What blessings!
We love you Bridgette. Wish we could see all the hours worth of video. Please continue to post so we can know how your life post-Honduras is like. It will certainly be a huge adjustment for awhile. I beleive that will be a whole new adventure in itself.
are you home, bridgette? then why haven't you posted???? just because you're home doesn't mean you get to become lax on the job. you've gotta keep fueling my addiction! love you, bridge!!! call sometime!
jill and joe
FRIEND!! So i didnt know you had internet back till this last Saturday and I was at my moms so I couldnt really use their internet (dial up...HATE IT) Then I moved into my new apt so I just hooked up my computer at like 2 in the morning. THEREFORE...I have just now read all the blogs you have written this past week.
BUT YOU'RE HOME NOW!!!! Get some much needed rest friend but dont wait too long to call...cause i miss you like crazy! And of course want to hear more and more and more about Honduras. I miss that place. but its all good...you're home now
Sorry this is really long and all over the place. LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment