Thursday, June 19, 2008

Favorite Pictures...

Greetings!! Here are more pictures that all of you asked for... ENJOY! I'm attempting to get them all uploaded to facebook so I can post the links on here and you can see all of them instead of the select few. I have 100 of them so of course this is only a small selection.

Tenisha the first day we got to Honduras!

A friend of Robin's little girls that came over one evening. We made the kites.

Ruth and Baby Kenneth. That's his mom!

Cutie Pie Jonathan. The little boy that had never brushed his teeth last year.

Gerison my camp sweetheart!

Deaf in the Villiage of Tocoa


Deaf in the Villiage of La Masica

Daughters from Last Year at Camp... All grown Up!

ROATAN! We drove right there around that rock!

My battle wound. You can't tell how deep it was cut. But it's healing!

2 comments:

Phillip said...

That cut looks pretty deep, I hope it heals soon. I loved your pics again. Sounds like you'll have fun in July with lunch on the beach and what not. I'm sure there'll be more fun things that'll pop up too, wish I was there. Your in my prayers! I love you ttus!

Jackie Rita said...

Kisses for your battle wound!!!!

AND AS YOU KNOW I LOVED THE PICTURES :)