Friday, July 11, 2008

The Mountain and the School

Keylin coloring her kite...
Dennis and Miguel coloring their kites
Playing a game and learning to count...
Painting with their real teacher
RECESS!!!
This is the Moutain when it's stormy... you can't see it... crazy...
Our road turns into a river... it's neato
My sweet Tenisha watching it rain...
Best for Last... this is the view I got yesterday! AMAZING! Thank you Father for creating the mountians on earth for us to enjoy and in our lives... Help them both lead us closer to you!


4 comments:

Phillip said...

Love the mountain, its beautiful!

Anonymous said...

loved talking to you!
loved the picture of the mountain! so pretty! where does it go when it's stormy? oh, sounds like a lesson there!
loved the pics of the school and miss tenisha!
hope she feels better soon!
hugs and kisses
love u MORE

Jackie Rita said...

AWW LOVE THE PICTURES!!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are just beautiful. God works his wonders in mysterical ways. It won't be long until you will return to the U.S. I have truly enjoyed your blog and reading about how other parts of the world work. I know I will never get a chance to do something like this, but feel that I have experienced it through you. Keep up the wonderful work, and I pray for your safe return.