Monday, June 23, 2008

Frusteration in the culture of Honduras!

Today has been the longest and most frusterating day EVER! We ran a lot of errands today and I mean A LOT! And everytime we went into a new store the lines were long and the workers were slow as molasses... but that´s the Honduras culture for you. Which is great and relaxing and works perfectly if you don´t have a list of a MILLION and One things to do.

One of Robin´s good friends came in for the night. They are originally from Honduras but are now living in Israel. Her husband is working on becoming the Honduras Ambassador there. So she´s got a really neat story. ´That´s why this is going to be short. So that I´m not rude and can listen to her story.

We have a busy day tomorrow. We´re starting at 7 am and probably won´t be home until 6 or 7 pm. We have a lot of villiages to stop in and people to visit. I´m excited! It´s going to be a great adventure. I can´t wait to report to you tomorrow night!

Until then be blessed! I´m going to post another blog with the picture of me and baby kenneth! Enjoy! Love You ALL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like patience is the hardest thing to learn. Seems like God is determined to teach you! lol

have a blessed day in the villages!

love u MORE

Anonymous said...

hey Bridgette,
I have had a lot of reading to do to catch up on your blog. We have been gone on vacation and I really missed reading about your adventures. Sounds like you have every thing under control. I absolutely love the pictures. Your four weeks have gone by fast. It is hard to believe you have been there that long. Keep up the good work and may God bless you with his riches.

Jackie Rita said...

A little jealous ill have to say... but in a good way. Not jealous but more missing it. You know. Yeah i dont have the voc to express myself :) Anyways LOVE YOU!