Saturday, July 5, 2008

Getting Out...

We went to the beach this morning at 11:30 with the Thomas family. It was SO nice to get out of the house and to have some playmates for Tenisha. We really enjoyed ourselves and are thankful for being included. It gave me some more time to work on the tan which is always nice.

I´ve prepared my sermon for tomorrow´s Deaf church. I´m teaching the Potter and Clay. I think it is something they could really benefit from. Please be in prayer for all to go well tomorrow and for them to comprehend the lesson. Pray that the Holy Spirit will take over and speak through me and my hands. You are all a sweet blessing in my life.

I better get going. I¨ve got to finish the last minute preparations. Do some journaling and a little more reading. Love You All!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bridgette, I do so enjoy reading your posts and appreciate the fact that you take the time to keep all of us informd as I know it is time consuming. You are doing such a wonderful work and I think you are very brave! I know Tenisha is going to greatly benefit from your teachings, both spiritually and educationally! I'm praying for you daily and especially will pray for the service tomorrow. The potter and the clay - not only will you be teaching it, but you are living it! May you continue to seek God and only His will for your life! Love you bunches, Sharon Bonnot

Phillip said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun this morning. Potter and clay huh? Good idea. I will be praying for you!! ttus!

Jackie Rita said...

AMAZING!!! Thats you!!