I will be home in exactly ONE WEEK! Can you believe I have been here nine weeks? I know I can´t. I have decided not to stay at the school the rest of my time here. I feel like my ¨work¨there is done. I really feel like I´m needing time to just somewhat relax in the morning and more or less wind down and take in all that I have been growing through since being here. It´s all great stuff but I know that coming home is going to be an adjustment. Plus, it´s giving me time to just be relaxed and really ENJOY the rest of my time with Tenisha. The next six days are just for her and no one else... we are hanging out with Martha tomorrow and going swimming-- somewhere... It´ll be a great time for both of us.
I spent the morning in my favorite park enjoying the mountain and then picked Tenisha up from school. We went to the market and got some fruits and then stopped on the way out and got some corn tortillas and like this cheese stuff. We ate it once when Robin was still here-- it´s really cheap and filling so that´s what we did for lunch. I´m determined to eat a lot of the food before I leave. Tomorrow is pastillito day and maybe Friday we´ll do hotdogs. EXCITING! We tutored and played Uno. We cooked corn tortillas, chicken, plantain. It was a very Honduran meal and it was DELCIOUS!
Anyway, I guess I´m going to go. I´ve got a few things to do before tomorrow and I´m SO tired! So I´ll chat with you guys SOON! Keep sending the prayers this way! Love ya´ll! See you in a WEEK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW just a week?!?! I can't wait hurry! lol You have some fun with teni this week and make some memories. I'm praying for you! Can't wait to see you again!!!! TTUS!!
my honduran gringa!
love u MORE
Post a Comment