Got to relaxish today. Robin ran a ton of errands and I got to be apart of some of them. Nothing major to report. So this will be short. I´m excited to start this adventure with just Teni. It´s going to be fun!
I´m suppose to learn how to make pastillitos tonight but Dr. C hasn´t shown up yet so I´m not sure if its actually going to happen tonight or not. We´re just waiting like we always do here in Honduras. Ha!
Ok well I´ll have more updates later. Love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah relax a bit today, had to be awesome!!! I hope that Dr. C shows up soon so ya'll can eat. I'm praying for you while your there all by your lonesome. I'm sure you'll do fine. TTUS!!!
Hey tell Tenisha Hi for me and give her a BIG hug. I think about her all the time. I have her picture up at my desk at work. :)
Post a Comment